Join me for a practical journey into creating more stress resilience in your life. Let's face it, the majority of people today are living in a state of tolerable to toxic chronic stress. It's time that we stop allowing stress to take the lead and empower ourselves to use natural tools; such as herbs, food, and nature connection to live with more resilience in an ever changing world.
What You Will Learn:
- How to identify the stress response
- The difference between relaxant and hypnotic herbs that may be worked with to calm the over excited nervous system
- The power of super tonics, known as Adaptogens for long term use to rebuild and replenish the nervous system
- An overview of 15 herbs that build stress resilience
- Specific foods that support the nervous system response and over all well being
- A recipe guide for working with herbs and food in your home kitchen to live a life with more resilience
Who is this Course for:
- This course is for you! We are all living in an over stimulated world, and this course will offer you guidance for working with herbs and food to live your life with more stress resilience.
* This course is Self Paced
* This course contains reading material, instructional videos, and pictures all taken from our sustainable medicinal herb farm and natural products business.
Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a Plant Extrovert, Farmer, Herbalist, Teacher, Wild Wombyn, Mother and Daughter. I live on 138-acre Botanical Sanctuary in the ancient Appalachian Mountains outside of Asheville, NC. These ancient mountains are the oldest in the world and home to the Aniyunwiya, also known as the Cherokee Nation. The forest, stones, air, and water of this land calls to my heart. I thoroughly enjoy foraging for wild foods, walking barefoot, and creating alchemy in my apothecary.
My husband, 2 growing boys, and I have been tending the land since 2005 together. We believe that the Earth is Wise and the Way to tend her is with the next generations of people, plants, and animals in mind and heart. We practice methods of no-till, biodynamic, organic, and no-spray. We feel it is our responsibility as the human species to tend to this living organism, known as Earth with care and consideration.
I am a Certified Clinical Herbalist, trained in the methodologies of Scientific Herbalism, Vitalism, Folk Traditions, and the Wise Women tradition of nourishing the mind, body, and soul. I hold a degree in Clinical Herbalism from One World Healing Arts Institute (2009). In 2011, I completed a 200hr Hatha Yoga training to deepen my understanding and respect for breath, meditation, and movement. My formal education is in the field of Biology, where I earned my Associates of Science in 2016. I have worked alongside Integrative Medical Doctors and traveled for health and wellness companies as a National Educator.
Besides all the Diplomas and Certificates, my greatest teacher has been my own personal journey with health and the plants as my guides.
I craft small-batch artisan herbal remedies that are inspired by the elements and my Celtic Diaspora. These remedies are crafted fresh with each season. You can visit my seed to bottle herbal apothecary HERE
I have a story that many would call wild or untamed. I feel as though I have been through many initiations on my path through life. These initiations have always allowed me to soften and truly connect to what is most important.
Through my own healing journey, I remembered that we are an extension of the Earth. When we take time to honor her, to dream with her, to care for her; the great Mother Earth in return heals us. It is my life purpose to inspire and/or awaken this connection in others.